Template:Series The Casagrandes (working title, Los Casagrandes) is a spin-off series and sister show of The Loud House focusing on the Casagrande Family, which was confirmed by Nickelodeon on March 6, 2018.
On one of Diem Doan's Instagram stories, she revealed that the series had been renamed to The Casagrandes, changing the "Los" (Spanish for "the") to its English translation.
The series premiered on October 14, 2019.
Los Casagrandes is being developed to have Ronnie Anne and Bobby adjust to their new life in the city, where they now live with their big, loving and chaotic multi-generational family, the Casagrandes. In the series, Ronnie Anne will make new friends, build stronger bonds with her relatives and explore the endless possibilities the city life has to offer. Bobby will help Grandpa Hector run the family's corner store, and becomes familiar with the neighborhood's quirky characters.
Los Casagrandes features Ronnie Anne and her brother Bobby Santiago as they adjust to their new life in Great Lakes City, where they now live with their big, loving and chaotic multi-generational family, the Casagrandes. In the series, Ronnie Anne makes new friends, build stronger bonds with her relatives and explores the endless possibilities of city life. Bobby helps Grandpa Hector run the family's corner store, and becomes familiar with the neighborhood's quirky characters.
|Season Premiere||Season Finale|
|1||20||October 14, 2019||November 25, 2020|
|2||20||October 9, 2020||TBA|
- Ronnie Anne Santiago (voiced by Izabella Alvarez) - At age 11, Ronnie Anne Santiago is the cousin, niece, and granddaughter of the Casagrandes. Ronnie Anne is a tomboy who doesn't mess around with "girly stuff".
- Bobby Santiago (voiced by Carlos PenaVega) - At age 17, Bobby is a jack of all trades, having had to juggle multiple jobs at the same time. Bobby is shown to be calm and compassionate, but sometimes a little too absentminded.
- Maria Santiago (voiced by Sumalee Montano) - Maria is the mother of the Santiagos and a nurse.
- Rosa Casagrande (voiced by Sonia Manzano) - Rosa is the caring grandmother and mother who you can always depend on for making a meal, but never a snack.
- Hector Casagrande (voiced by Ruben Garfias) - Hector is the owner of the downstairs bodega and the household gossiper.
- Carlos Casagrande (voiced by Carlos Alazraqui) - Carlos is the father of the Casagrande siblings, the son of Rosa and Hector, the husband of Frida Puga, and the brother of Maria Santiago. He loves reading books and sharing the knowledge he gathered from them.
- Frida Puga Casagrande (voiced by Roxana Ortega) - Frida Puga is the mother of the Casagrande siblings, the wife of Carlos, the daughter in-law of Rosa and the sister in-law of Maria Santiago. She is an avid photographer.
- Carlota Casagrande (voiced by Alexa PenaVega) - At age 17, Carlota Casagrande is the oldest child and only daughter of Frida Puga and Carlos and a fashion-loving girl. She can be seen shouting at Carl for using her cosmetics.
- Carlos Jr. Casagrande (voiced by Jared Kozak) - At age 13, CJ Casagrande is the oldest son of the Casagrandes. CJ also has the genetic disorder called Down Syndrome. He is a lover of playing pirate and an incredibly sweet boy.
- Carlino Casagrande (voiced by Alex Cazares) - At age 8, Carlino Casagrande is the smooth talking son of Frida Puga and Carlos.
- Carlitos Casagrande (voiced by Roxana Ortega, and then Cristina Milizia) - Carlitos Casagrande is the youngest child of Frida Puga and Carlos. Carlitos can be seen imitating various family members.
- The show was announced in the Nickelodeon Upfront 2018.
- This series expands The Loud House universe by introducing new characters and places in the city.
- Lalo Alcaraz serves as a cultural consultant for the show.
- The show's title is a Spanish translation of "The Large Houses".
- The show focuses in being more "multicultural, authentic and diverse" as is set in an urban area surrounded by people of various races.
- This series premiered on the same day as the episode “Kings of the Con” in ‘’The Loud House’’.
- Template:Cite web
- Template:Cite web
- File:Nickelodeon Upfront 2018.jpg
- Template:Cite web